Last updated: March 24, 2020
Transaction and Promotions Inc., its affiliates and third-party service providers (“TAPLocal”, “our” or “us”) may need to provide you with certain communications, notices, agreements, billing statements, or disclosures in writing (“Communications”) regarding our Services. The words “you” and “your” refers to the person who has applicate for and accepted or used an Account, including authorized user of the Account. “Account” means an account opened with TAPLocal for the use of the Services. “Services means” TAPLocal services, including but not limited to mobile applications, merchant account, local marketing services, hardware and other products and services.
You consent to receiving Communications rather than in paper form, and to the use of electronic signatures in our relationship with you (“Consent”). If you choose not to agree to this Consent or you withdraw your Consent, you may be restricted from using the Services.
Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures
Under this Consent, TAPLocal may provide all Communications electronically by email, by text message, or by making them accessible via TAPLocal websites or applications. Communications include, but are not limited to, (1) agreements and policies required to use the Services (e.g. this Consent, our Privacy Notice, the Sub-Merchant Agreement, Subscription Agreement or the Program Guide), (2) payment authorizations and transaction receipts or confirmations, (3) account statements and history, (4) and all federal and state tax statements and documents. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you.
To access and retain the electronic Communications, you will need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
- For desktop website-based Communications:
- Recent web browser that includes 256-bit encryption;
- The browser must have cookies enabled. Use of browser extensions may impair full website functionality; and
- Minimum recommended browser standards are the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox (see http://www.mozilla.com for latest version), Apple Safari (see http://www.apple.com/safari for latest version), or Google Chrome (see http://www.google.com/chrome for latest version).
- For application-based Communications:
- A recent device operating system that supports text messaging, downloading, and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store; and
- The most recent versions of Apple Safari or Google Chrome on iOS or Google Chrome for Android OS.
- Access to the email address used to create an Account for the Services.
- Sufficient storage space to save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add [email protected] to your email address book.
Paper Delivery of Communications
You have the right to receive Communications in paper form. To request a paper copy of any Communication at no charge, please write to Transaction and Promotions Inc., 2150 S. Country Club Dr. #18, Mesa, AZ 85210 (“TAPLocal Address”) within 180 days of the date of the disclosure, specifying in detail the Communication you would like to receive. For the avoidance of doubt, requesting a paper copy of any Communication, in and of itself, will not be treated as withdrawal of consent to receive electronic Communications.
Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Communications
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications at any time, by writing to the TAPLocal Address or emailing us at [email protected]. However, withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications may result in termination of your access to Services. Any withdrawal of your consent will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing your request, and TAPLocal will confirm your withdrawal of consent and its effective date in writing (either electronically or in paper form).
Updating Your Email Address
You can change your email address by writing to the TAPLocal Address or emailing us at [email protected]. You may also be able to change your email address yourself through the Services.
You should print this document and keep a copy in your files.
When you select the “Submit” button, you agree to all the terms above and contained in this Consent regarding conducting business electronically. By selecting the “Submit” button, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this Consent which have been set forth above, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Further, you understand that your act of checking the “Submit” button represents your electronic signature and represents your authorization to be bound by this Agreement and your intent that this Agreement have legal and binding effect. You also hereby represent and warrant that this Agreement will not violate any law, or conflict with any other agreement to which you are subject.