Specialty Store Generates $28k In Revenue With Our SMS Platform
Product Market Fit Is Everything!
The truth about marketing is that there are few foundational things that will make or break your ability to grow.
- You need to have a product that people actually want. (product)
- You need to offer your product at a price that consumers can justify paying based on the value that they receive. (price)
- You need to be able to make that product accessible to the people that want it. (place)
- You need to communicate the existence of your product as well as its value to potential customers. (promotion)
Our client Jason, the owner of District 48, had the first two fundamentals down pat. His store sells Arizona-themed clothing that most people can only get online. Furthermore, he sells his merchandise at a price comparable to online prices. As such, not only is he making the product accessible, he ensures that the price is not a reason for someone to shop online over visiting his store.
We classify the Glendale, AZ-based business as a “specialty store” because his product offering serves a niche segment, which makes his business’ product even more differentiated. In addition, he experiences less competition in his space.
Talk about great business practices! Jason obviously thought his business plan out before opening his store. We love clients like him.
Falling Short On Promotion
Nevertheless, District 48 was hidden in the mall and he was falling short on getting the word out about his unique store. He lacked promotion. As such, he came across our agency & the rest is history.
Our Work For District 48
We started working with Jason in May 2018. Since Jason has been using our text message platform, he has seen a sharp increase in the amount of customers that visit his store. In addition, he has been able to keep those customers coming back with the custom offers that our platform allows. Repeat customers are a must for any clothing business and our text product is helping him retain customers.
Increase Online Visibility
- how many new members have opted-in
- how many offers have been redeemed
- the amount of revenue these offers have generated
The worst action is inaction! Our team is ready to find your next big move. Over 20 years of experience means we have the tools to get it done in your local market.